Monday 20 February 2012

[WNG] Weekly Open #6


Hurray! We have more sponsors coming on board! This has been especially awesome because I haven't really had time to source sponsors yet, but fortunately for me they've been doing all the walking!


Today I distributed some stream overlays for each of the guys to use, they're looking pretty swish! I haven't gotten around to updating their twitch backgrounds/banners or twitter backgrounds yet, but you'll see those transform pretty soon.


In the meantime, you can check out their stream pages here:
Rossi | deth | YoonYJ | Pinder

Back again for another shot at the [WNG] $20 Weekly event, Pinder, YoonYJ, deth & I all decided to sign up. Unfortunately Rossi is still pretty exhausted, having just returned from the TA retreat, so he isn't participating this week. 


As luck would have it, I'm actually 0 wins and 7 losses for the day. I've been struggling to break even this season, and somehow, ZvZ has turned into my best matchup, whilst I've only won 1 game of ZvP this entire season. I don't even know how this happened! I'm playing very poorly lately. To make matters worse... the brackets have just been published, and hey! Nv.Dox vs Nv.Pinder round 1. Hurray!

So let's see how everyone is tracking: 
Brackets
Live Stream

ROUND 1 (Bo1)
(P) Nv.Pinder 1-0 Nv.Dox (Z)
(T) Nv.deth 1-0 syntoX (Z)
(T) Nv.YoonYJ 1-0 wT.Ace (T)

ROUND 2 (Bo1)
(P) Nv.Pinder 1-0 Hydroid (Z)
(T) Nv.deth 0-1 Balloon.SPR (P)
(T) Nv.YoonYJ 1-0 Venom (P)

ROUND 3 (Bo1)
(P) Nv.Pinder 0-1 Danmate (Z)
(T) Nv.YoonYJ 1-0 feLicity (Z)

Quarter Finals (Bo1)
(T) Nv.YoonYJ 1-0 raZIel (T) 

Semi Finals (Bo3)

(T) Nv.YoonYJ 0-2 Balloon.SPR (P) 


Nv.Dox: 
nice work man!
ripping it up

Nv.YoonYJ:
 nah, I'm just chilling
eating while playing


Unfortunately Yoon fell to Balloon the semi's, but TA's EdgE will be waiting in the grand finals to get revenge!



No comments:

Post a Comment